Activiti Liferay Plugin 220.127.116.11 released
May 16, 2011 3:13 PM
Today I'm happy to announce new version of activiti plugin and make small review of last things happens in the project:
- Oliver Teichmann from Prodyna AG has joined the project;
- Switched to Activiti 5.5;
- We added support for Goovy. As well as wiki-page with short description of how to use scripting in activiti processes added;
- Our plugin started to use activiti table to store comments (added in activiti 5.4) - so, it should simplify comments sharing between different systems used same activiti engine;
- Also to simplify integration we added another strategy to store users information in activiti DB, read wiki for more details;
- New workflow samples added: http://www.emforge.net/web/activiti-liferay/wiki/-/wiki/Main/Workflow+Examples
- and of course fixed several bugs.
As always you can download new version from Files page.