Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
RE: Liferay 6.1 CE and Activiti Plugin 6.1
toggle
I have installed the Liferay 6.1 CE build 6100 with the Activiti Plugin 6.1 i have an issue during the execution of the Sample Workflow from the Tutorial, here the log:

the process start fine and i'm able to assign to me.
I approve the process without any error but the Task to Assign the approved status generate the following error:

08:27:54,714 INFO [LiferayScriptEngine:39] Perform Script (javascript): Packages.com.liferay.portal.kernel.workflow.WorkflowStatusManagerUtil.updateStatus(Packages.com.liferay.portal.kernel.workflow.WorkflowConstants.toStatus("approved"), workflowContext);
08:27:54,899 ERROR [ExpandoBridgeImpl:507] com.liferay.portal.security.auth.PrincipalException: PermissionChecker not initialized
com.liferay.portal.security.auth.PrincipalException: PermissionChecker not initialized

The instance of the WebContent I'm using for testing porpose is approved and the flow ended correctly.

My concerning is how is possible the Script complete the execution with this kind of exeption.

Thanks for the help

Alessandro
Flag Flag
2/6/12 10:03 AM as a reply to Alessandro Cossutti.
Allesando - could you send full stack-trace for ERROR message (hope it is generated).
I did not see this message yet in our tests.
Flag Flag
2/6/12 10:11 AM as a reply to Alexey Kakunin.
Hi Alexey,
here the full stack trace from log:

08:27:24,975 INFO [WorkflowInstanceManagerImpl:188] Start workflow instance ContentApproval : 3
08:27:25,044 INFO [LiferayGroupsUtil:48] Convert groups : [Site Administrator, Site Content Reviewer, Organization Administrator, Organization Content Reviewer, Administrator, Portal Content Reviewer]
08:27:25,084 INFO [LiferayGroupsUtil:75] Converted to 10179/Site Administrator,10179/Site Content Reviewer,10179/Organization Administrator,10179/Organization Content Reviewer,Administrator,Portal Content Reviewer
08:27:25,106 INFO [WorkflowInstanceManagerImpl:373] Stored new process instance ext 181 -> 3
08:27:54,714 INFO [LiferayScriptEngine:39] Perform Script (javascript): Packages.com.liferay.portal.kernel.workflow.WorkflowStatusManagerUtil.updateStatus(Packages.com.liferay.portal.kernel.workflow.WorkflowConstants.toStatus("approved"), workflowContext);
08:27:54,899 ERROR [ExpandoBridgeImpl:507] com.liferay.portal.security.auth.PrincipalException: PermissionChecker not initialized
com.liferay.portal.security.auth.PrincipalException: PermissionChecker not initialized
at com.liferay.portal.service.base.PrincipalBean.getPermissionChecker(PrincipalBean.java:81)
at com.liferay.portlet.expando.service.impl.ExpandoValueServiceImpl.addValue(ExpandoValueServiceImpl.java:48)
at com.liferay.portlet.expando.service.impl.ExpandoValueServiceImpl.addValues(ExpandoValueServiceImpl.java:77)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:112)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.transaction.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:71)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:108)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ChainableMethodAdvice.invoke(ChainableMethodAdvice.java:59)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:108)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ChainableMethodAdvice.invoke(ChainableMethodAdvice.java:59)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanAopProxy.invoke(ServiceBeanAopProxy.java:211)
at $Proxy144.addValues(Unknown Source)
at com.liferay.portlet.expando.service.ExpandoValueServiceUtil.addValues(ExpandoValueServiceUtil.java:66)
at com.liferay.portlet.expando.model.impl.ExpandoBridgeImpl.setAttributes(ExpandoBridgeImpl.java:494)
at com.liferay.portlet.expando.model.impl.ExpandoBridgeImpl.setAttributes(ExpandoBridgeImpl.java:527)
at com.liferay.portlet.expando.model.impl.ExpandoBridgeImpl.setAttributes(ExpandoBridgeImpl.java:519)
at com.liferay.portlet.journal.service.impl.JournalArticleLocalServiceImpl.updateStatus(JournalArticleLocalServiceImpl.java:2417)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:112)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.transaction.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:71)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanAopProxy.invoke(ServiceBeanAopProxy.java:211)
at $Proxy204.updateStatus(Unknown Source)
at com.liferay.portlet.journal.service.JournalArticleLocalServiceUtil.updateStatus(JournalArticleLocalServiceUtil.java:1055)
at com.liferay.portlet.journal.workflow.JournalArticleWorkflowHandler.updateStatus(JournalArticleWorkflowHandler.java:67)
at com.liferay.portlet.journal.workflow.JournalArticleWorkflowHandler.updateStatus(JournalArticleWorkflowHandler.java:1)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.workflow.WorkflowHandlerRegistryUtil.updateStatus(WorkflowHandlerRegistryUtil.java:191)
at com.liferay.portal.workflow.WorkflowStatusManagerImpl.updateStatus(WorkflowStatusManagerImpl.java:35)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.MethodHandler.invoke(MethodHandler.java:83)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.proxy.ProxyRequest.execute(ProxyRequest.java:57)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.proxy.ProxyMessageListener.receive(ProxyMessageListener.java:50)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.InvokerMessageListener.receive(InvokerMessageListener.java:65)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.SerialDestination$1.run(SerialDestination.java:101)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$WorkerTask._runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:669)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$WorkerTask.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:580)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
Flag Flag
6/1/12 8:47 PM as a reply to Alessandro Cossutti.
It is a little bit strange - I can reproduce this exception in logs - but since it is catched - it is not produced visible errors on UI.

Genrally speaking - it is not activity plugin problem - since it also reproduced with Kaleo. I've added bug into Liferay JIRA: http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-27713
Flag Flag